Welcome to the AllAboutJerusalem.com website (hereinafter: “AllAboutJerusalem”, “AAJ” or the “Website”).
Hereinafter, the terms “Content” or “Contents” include any kind of information, including any verbal, visual, audio, audio-visual or any combination thereof, as well as the designing, processing, editing, distributing and displaying thereof, including (but not only): any picture, photograph, illustration, animation, drawing, image, imaging, sample, clip, sound and music files; any software, file, computer code, application, format, protocol, data base and interface and any note, sign, symbol or icon.
The Use of AllAboutJerusalem.com
You are entitled to use the Content of AAJ according to the rules set forth herein. The Content of AAJ may not be used otherwise, without the prior, explicit and written permission of AAJ Internet and will be subject to the conditions of such consent, if granted:
• The content of AAJ is meant for personal use only. You may not copy and use, or permit others to use, in any other way, the Contents on AAJ; including on other websites, electronic publications, printed publications etc., for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, which is not for personal and private use.
• You may not run or permit the running of any computer application or any other tool, including crawlers, robots and similar software, in order to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve Contents on AAJ. You may not create or use such tools in order to create any compilation, collection or data base containing Content from AAJ.
• You may not display any Content from AAJ in any visible or invisible frame.
• You may not display any Contents from AAJ in any way – including by the use of any software, device, apparatus or communication protocol – which change their design or remove any Contents there from, in particular advertisements and commercial contents.
• You may not link AAJ from any website containing pornographic contents, contents which incite racism or discrimination or which are illegal or the publication of which is illegal or incites an illegal activity.
• AAJ contents which are not posted as the website’s homepage (deep link) may not be linked, posted or published in any other way, unless said deep link links to a AAJ page As Is and allows its view in an identical way to AAJ. As such AAJ Contents may not be linked independently from their location on the Website (e.g., you may not create a direct link to a photo or to a graphic file in AAJ, but only to the full page in which they are displayed).
Furthermore, the exact URL address of the AAJ Internet page must appear in it usual place, designed for this purpose within the user interface, e.g.: in the status bar of the user’s browser. You may not change, distort or hide this address nor replace it with any other address.
• AAJ is entitled to instruct you to cancel any such deep link, at it sole discretion. In this case, you shall immediately cancel the deep link and shall make no claim, demand or take any action against AAJ in this regard.
• The present provisions do not derogate from any other provision herein and in the online agreements related to the services on the Website.
• AAJ Internet shall have no liability for any damage caused as a result of any link to AAJ Contents and any display or publication of such Contents in any other way. You bear complete and sole responsibility for any link to or display and publication of the Contents which you created, and undertake to indemnify AAJ Internet for any damage caused as a result thereof.
Continuity, Availbility and Reliability of Service
AAJ does everything it can to ensure the credibility and accuracy of the information contained on the site, but it cannot guarantee reliability and accuracy of such information. If you discover inaccuracy in such information, please notify us about it at: firstname.lastname@example.org
AAJ reserves the sole right to make any changes to the web site at any time for any reason, without prior notice, without your consent and/or knowledge and without any liability for such changes.
AAJ may close the site and/or change it from time to time, change the content, structure, appearance and availability of services provided, without prior notice, without your consent and/or knowledge and without any liability for such changes and acts.
Information Posted by AAJ Users
Content originating from Website users is published on AAJ. Such Content is published in zones designated there for, such as discussion groups (forums), chats, talk-backs, blogs and other services which enable you to post your own content on the Website – whether separately, in a zone exclusively designated for user content or together with AAJ Internet Content. Posting contents for publication on AAJ does not grant you any right to demand that such contents be published or continue to be published.
AAJ Internet encourages freedom of speech and the conduct of productive dialogue on the Website, with your and other users’ active participation. However, in order to enable a civil and responsible discussion and to prevent abuse of your possibilities for expressing yourself on the Website, AAJ Internet may review such contents prior to publication. Such reviews shall only be carried out in order to attempt to prevent the publication of hate speech, threats, vulgarity and contents which are prima facie illegal, with no need to use professional legal discretion.
AAJ Internet shall bear no responsibility for such contents and the exclusive responsibility there for and for any consequence resulting there from shall be borne by the user who posted such contents. Such contents do not express the opinion or position of AAJ Internet and its publication provides no guarantee as to its validity, authenticity, accuracy or legality.
When submitting information and content for posting on AAJ, you bear full and sole liability for any consequence deriving from the posting. You must ensure that such contents are lawful. Among other things and for the purpose of illustration only, publication of the following on AAJ is forbidden:
• Any information you know to be false, misleading or fraudulent;
• Any information infringing or violating proprietary rights of other parties – including copyrights or trademarks;
• Any information of a pornographic or crude sexual nature;
• Any information concerning minors that identifies them, their personal details or their address and ways to contact them;
• Any computer software, computer code or application containing a computer virus, including hostile programs known as Trojan horses, worms, vandals, malicious applications, etc.;
• Passwords, user names and other details enabling the use of computer software, digital files, Internet sites or services that require registration or payment, without such payment or registration;
• Any content constituting defamation of a person or violating his or her privacy or reputation;
• Any content which personally identifies other people, who did not give their consent to the publication of their identity;
• Any content of a harassing, insulting, hostile, intimidating or crude nature;
• Any content which exhibits or incites racism or discrimination based on ethnic or national origin, color, culture, religion, sex, occupation, sexual orientation, disease, physical or mental disability, belief, political view or socio-economic class;
• Any content encouraging the perpetration of a criminal offense or which could serve as a basis for a civil action or liability.
• Any content which might mislead a consumer;
• Any content of an advertising or commercial nature;
• Any content which contravenes accepted Internet code of practice or may cause damage or harm to Internet users in general and AAJ users in particular;
• Any content to which access is blocked by a password, etc. and which is not freely accessible to all Internet users.
If AAJ Internet decides to publish any content that you posted on AAJ – it may edit any such content, at its sole discretion, including by abridging the same.
The contents which you submit for posting on AAJ will be exposed to all Internet users. Please exercise caution and common sense when submitting personal details (such as address or telephone number) and concerning responses and communications you may receive following the use of AAJ or the posting of any of your details. Remember: When submitting information and receiving responses, you should demonstrate, at the very least, the same degree of caution as when making contact by any means other than the Internet.
AAJ Internet recommends that you treat the contents published on the Internet, including the contents posted by AAJ users, cautiously and critically. Please treat such contents with precaution and prudence. Such contents are not posted on behalf of AAJ Internet and it therefore bears no responsibility for the authenticity, reliability, accuracy or completeness thereof and shall have no liability for any consequence resulting from the use thereof or reliance thereupon. Please keep in mind at all times that such contents are no substitute for consulting with the proper professionals, such as lawyers, physicians, certified professionals etc., where necessary.
Links on AAJ
AAJ provides links to various pages on the Internet. Such links may direct you to various contents on the Internet. Most of the contents are not published by AAJ Internet or on its behalf and AAJ Internet does not control or supervise such contents. The fact that AAJ contain links to such contents does not indicate that AAJ Internet consents to such contents and does not provide any guarantee of their authenticity, correctness and lawfulness and the practices of the owners of such contents on privacy matters and in any other aspect related to their operation. You may find that such contents do not correspond to your needs or that you object to their content or consider them to be aggravating, annoying, improper, illegal or immoral. AAJ Internet is not responsible for the contents to which the links lead and is not responsible for any consequence resulting from your use thereof or reliance thereon.
AAJ Internet does not warrant that the links in AAJ will function properly and lead you to an active website. AAJ Internet may remove links from AAJ or refrain from adding new links, at its sole discretion.
A third party manages and operates the AAJ online website index. The index reflects the personal discretion of its editors. The grade appearing next to every link to a website is the average grade given by random users who chose to grade it. No recommendation or description of the websites in the index should therefore be considered objective as to the level or quality of such websites. The order in which websites are listed in the index search results page is not indicative of their nature or importance and AAJ Internet has no control over the order of their appearance. The editors of the index, who determine the order of appearance of the websites, may do so also on the basis of commercial considerations (but websites so promoted will be identified appropriately). The contents and nature of websites often change. Therefore, the description of the websites in the index may be incomplete, inaccurate or not up-to-date.
AAJ includes commercial Contents, such as advertisements, that are posted on behalf of various advertisers or users, who seek to offer goods or services for sale. Such Contents may be expressed by texts, images or sounds.
AAJ Internet shall bear no responsibility for commercial Contents posted on AAJ. AAJ Internet does not write, check, verify or edit the content or the correctness of such advertisements. The advertisers bear sole responsibility for any commercial Content and for any consequence resulting from the use of such Contents or from reliance upon them. The posting of commercial Contents on AAJ does not constitute a recommendation or an encouragement to purchase the services, the goods or the services offered for sale.
Any transaction made further to commercial Contents posted on AAJ shall be negotiated directly between yourself and the relevant advertiser. AAJ Internet shall not be a party to any such transaction and it shall bear no responsibility for the goods and services offered in or purchased based on the commercial Contents on AAJ.
Any copyrights and intellectual property in AAJ, in the services offered thereon and in any Content contained therein (except for Contents posted by you and by other users of the Website) are the exclusive property of AAJ Internet and/or AAJ Ahronot or a third party who authorized AAJ Internet to make use thereof. You may not copy, distribute, display in public, perform in public, make available, change, arrange, create derivative works, sell or lease any of the aforesaid, whether by yourself or through or jointly with any third party, by any means or device, whether electronic, mechanical or optic, photographic or recording, or in any other way, without the prior written consent of AAJ Internet or the other right-holders, as the case may be and subject to the conditions of such consent (to the extent given). This provision shall also apply to any arrangement, editing or translation made by AAJ Internet in relation to any content that you entered in or posted on the Website.
If and to the extent that such consent shall have been given, you shall not remove, delete or distort any intellectual property sign, e.g. the copyright sign © or the trademark sign ®, affixed to the contents you will use.
Trademarks and advertisements of advertisers on the Website are the exclusive property of these advertisers. You may not make any use of any such trademarks and advertisements without the prior written consent of the relevant advertiser.
AAJ Internet does not claim title to contents you post on AAJ. However, by posting contents on AAJ you represent that you hold all the rights in the contents and that you are entitled to post them. If you are not the author or the right-holder of the contents you post, then you represent that you are duly authorized by the right-holder to post the contents on AAJ and to grant rights of use as specified below.
By posting contents you grant AAJ Internet a free, worldwide and perpetual license to copy, duplicate, distribute, market, make available, arrange, edit, translate and otherwise use such contents, at its discretion, on AAJ, in printed material, including AAJpapers, magazines, periodicals, books etc., on digital media, including further websites, in digital archives and in services provided on telecommunication networks, including wired, wireless, cellular, cable and satellite communications.
AAJ Internet’s Responsibility
The Contents in AAJ are offered for use “As Is”. They cannot be customized to fulfill the needs of each and every user .You shall have no claim, suit or demand against AAJ Internet due to the features of the Contents, their capabilities, limitations, compliance with your needs or responses resulting (if any) from the publication of Contents on AAJ.
Use of AAJ is, therefore, performed at your full and sole responsibility.
AAJ Internet does not guarantee that you will receive responses to contents which you post on AAJ. AAJ Internet has no way of knowing what responses (if any) you will receive subsequent to your posting or who may respond to the contents you post. Therefore, AAJ Internet bears no responsibility whatsoever to you (or anyone on your behalf) for such responses, for the identity of the persons addressing you or for any result deriving from the posting. Furthermore, AAJ Internet is not responsible for any use made by any third party of contents that you post.
You bear full and sole responsibility for any decision you may take in relation to Contents posted on AAJ. AAJ Internet does not guarantee that contents and services of third parties, including content and service providers, as well as users, posted on AAJ, are complete, correct, lawful or accurate or that they comply with your expectations and requirements. Therefore, AAJ Internet has no liability whatsoever for any consequence resulting from the above or from the use of or reliance upon them.
Correct professional advice depends on the exact circumstances of each and every case. The Contents on AAJ are not a substitute for such advice. This is true especially and in particular for Contents posted in communities and discussion groups (forums), including contents posted by the administrators of the communities and discussion groups. Such Contents are not a substitute for professional counsel, when needed (e.g. a response posted by a medical specialist to a question raised in the framework of a discussion group is not a substitute for seeking medical counsel or care, as the case may be). Such Contents may sometimes reflect a certain approach or personal opinion of the writer. Therefore, they should be treated with the necessary caution. If you decide to rely on Contents posted on AAJ or to act upon them, you bear full and sole responsibility for your actions and for the resultant consequences.
AAJ Internet does not undertake that AAJ services shall operate without disruption or interruption or be provided regularly, function safely and without error, or be immune to unauthorized access to AAJ Internet’s computers or to damage, malfunctions, failures and defects – in hardware, software, communication lines and systems, at AAJ Internet or at any of its providers.
Changes in the Website and Termination of Services
AAJ Internet may, from time to time, change the structure, display and design of the Website and the scope and availability of the services offered, charge payment for such contents and services at its discretion and change any other aspect related to the Website – all without any need for prior notification. Such alterations shall be performed, among others things, while taking into account the dynamic nature of the Internet and the technical and other changes which may occur from time to time. By their very nature, such changes may entail malfunctions and/or may initially cause inconvenience, etc. You will have no claim, suit and/or demand against AAJ Internet as a result of the execution of such changes and/or of malfunctions deriving from their execution.
Without derogating from the aforesaid, AAJ Internet may terminate all or part of these services from time to time. AAJ Internet shall give reasonable advance notice on AAJ regarding termination of the services. Upon termination of the services, AAJ Internet shall store the material contained on AAJ for an additional reasonable period of time and shall then be permitted to delete it without saving any back-up thereof and with no further notice.
Arbitration and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles.
The arbitrator shall be entitled to grant provisional remedies and interim orders. The arbitration shall take place in the city of Tel Aviv. The arbitrator shall not be bound by the rules of civil procedure but shall be bound by the law of evidence and substantive law. The arbitrator shall give reasons for his decision.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, should any of the parties to this agreement be sued by a third party, in any legal proceeding whatsoever, the defendant, notwithstanding the aforesaid, may implied the other party to this agreement in such judicial process, and in such event this arbitration agreement shall not apply.
The competent court for purposes of the Arbitration Law, 5728-1968, shall be the courts located in the city of Tel Aviv.
This section constitutes an arbitration agreement between the parties for all intents and purposes.
Subject to and without derogating from the aforesaid, in any matter that does not fall within the jurisdiction of the arbitrator, or any matter in which this arbitration agreement does not apply, for any reason whatsoever, exclusive jurisdiction shall lie with the competent court in the Tel Aviv District and the Central District in Israel.
AAJ Internet strictly obeys the provisions of the law and respects the right of users of the Website and others to privacy and to a good reputation. If you think that any Content posted on the Website injures you for any reason, please contact us according to the following details and we will make efforts to handle your claim as soon as possible.
76 Jabotinsky St.
You may also contact us by e-mail: email@example.com