The Institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Biblical commandment (but not only) to build the Third Holy Temple on the Temple Mount.
The Institute short-term goal is to rekindle the flame of the Holy Temple in the hearts of mankind through education. Our long-term goal is to do all in our limited power to bring about the building of the Holy Temple in our time.
Thus, the Institute’s efforts include raising public awareness about the Holy Temple, and the central role that it occupies in the spiritual life of mankind. The many areas of activities conducted by the Institute combine research, seminars, publications, and conferences, as well as the production of educational materials.
The Exhibition Halls Features
– The vessels and instruments that have thus far been constructed for use in the rebuilt Holy Temple
– A 25-minute audio-visual presentation
– Scale models of the Second Temple
– The outer altar and the Ark of the Covenant
– Original oil paintings portraying daily life in the Holy Temple
– Hebrew Artists House gift shop, specializing in publications, films, and educational materials about the Holy Temple
Visiting Hours and Tours:
Open to the public Sunday-Thursday
from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM
Fridays from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
It is advisable for groups to reserve in advance.
Adults – 20 Shekels
Children(ages 5-18) 15 Shekels
Senior Citizens – 15 Shekels.
Family Rate of 90 Shekels. (suitable for large families)
Available for groups.
Fees for groups counting over 20 participants:
Adults – 15 Shekels
Children – 12 Shekels.
* Reservations should be made in advance.
* The tour takes approximately 60 minutes and includes a 30 minute film.
Additional charge – 50 shekels (for party less than 10 participants)
Groups counting over 10 participants- no extra charge for a private guide.
How to get there:
From the Western Wall (buses No.1 & #2)
From the Western Wall plaza, walk up the stairs leading to the Jewish Quarter. (When you walk away from the Wall, the stairs are located diagonally to the left). The first street you will come to at the top of the stairs is Misgav Ladach Street. Turn right (past the cafe) and look for our sign, “Treasures of the Temple.” (Note: if you take the stairs that are located directly in back of the Wall, next to the police station, then you will be making a left at the top of the stairs).
Direct contact Details:
Phone +972 -2- 626 45 45
Fax +972 -2- 627 45 29